Monday, March 25, 2013

Love for you



I nvr thought it wud happen,
I nvr thought it wud stay
Though I wantd to be a part of it,
but nvr desired to turn thngs dis way.

Its nt dat I startd dreamin' of u,
Neithr ur thoughts mk me remain awake
Neithr hv I cnsidered u my source of inspiration,
Nor for u I m putting myslf on stake.

Bt still dere is smthng,
dat is nt gtng out of me
& dat is nthng bt d part of u,
ur whisper, ur smile, ur silences nt leaving me free.

I knw it’s too early to say,
as we still don’t undrstnd each othr much
I evn knew it wen I frst saw you,
but dis heart dsn’t hv brain, so it nvr thinks as such.

I knw it’s too late to confess,
as u alrdy hv a commitmnt to make
I evn knew it frm d very first day,
& swear I nvr wishd to make it break.

I knw evn u feel smthng for me,
but may be not d way as I do for u
So don’t tk me wrong & evn I nvr wntd to say,
but sorry, I am feeling love for u.


No comments:

Post a Comment